7 Pretty Things: Inspired

7 Pretties. 
That inspire me. 
That get me there when the words are
blocked or the mind is full. 
Seven.

 
One
The Saved By Grace necklace from
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—
and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Two
Love the green desk!
Courtesy of Pinterest. Find it here.
This is what my blogger dreams are made of.
Want.  Need.  Must.  Have.

Three
Books. 
Always.

Four
Valentines
Pinterest
Conversation hearts = Valentine's Day. 
No matter how old I get.


Five
15 ways to tie scarves
Pinterest.  Link here
Scarves. 
I LOVE them. 
They make any outfit look good. 
This will help me be fancy!

Six
This quote. 
Big blog dreams here!

Seven
Spring. 
It's just around the corner. 
Those colors. 
The freshness. 
Can't wait!

Happy Blogging,
Megan

Happily Linking up with these Pretties today!
Photobucket


21 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from the Blog Hop! (Project Jubilation) I absolutely LOVE the 15 ways to tie scarfs you posted. I'm going to have to keep that in mind as I sew my own scarves :) Also, I love the reason for your blogging, awesome!

    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Can't wait to check you out.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I saw some at Whole Foods the other day! Had to practice some restraint. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. that necklace is gorgeous!!!! wow! great choices! :) I'm stopping by from the blog hop!

    Lauren
    www.laurencasper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Her shop is amazing. I'm running behind on hopping around. Hope to check yours out soon .

      Delete
  4. Love love love books and reading.

    I'm stopping by from the blog hop. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1st love the name! 2nd can't wait to hop and see your blog!

      Delete
  5. i love all the different ways to tie a scarf!! i need some more ways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by!! I saw your 7 pretties via Much Love Illy on twitter! Love, love the baby boy outfit!

      Delete
  6. That desk ROCKS! I could totally see you blogging from there! Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next major project is my office space. I dream in leopard print!

      Delete
  7. Glad I found your blog :) You are my swap for the Blogger Party! Hope that I wasnt supposed to keep it a secret....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That 15 ways to tie a scarf is perfect for an accessory lover like myself! Thanks for sharing :)

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scarves are an obsession! Love new ways to wear then!

      Delete
  9. You are so sweet for featuring my necklace! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to bring you some buyers! It's just lovely!

      Delete
  10. Love the 1 Cor. 13!! I just posted a pic of that on my blog today too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her entire shop is amazing! Be sure to check it out. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  11. Books, books and more books. These look just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Thanks for the picture! It was perfect.

      Delete