GD it's GFree! Plus I'm moonlighting!

I'd be lying if I said today is a normal day here at AbsoluteMommy.  I super excited to tell you all that I'm GUEST POSTING!  Yes!  I was invited to guest post at Made By Munchie's Mama!  Summer, Munchie's Mama, has made my first guest post totally painless!  I was super nervous, and wanted to get it right.  I'm a still a rookie, even though it's almost been a year.  ANYhoo, I'm a guest over there so you all do me proud and go and check her out!  You won't be sorry!  She crafts, she's a great mom, she gets her fashion on!  Oh and check it, she was a NFL dancer!  Like for the San Diego Chargers!  Oh Yeah!

So to go with the other GFree fare over at MBMM, I'm gonna give you some more GD/GFree goodness!


I'm going to let you all know, just like that headband a few months back, I stole this recipe from LittleMissMomma!  I did.  Because she is an amazing blogger!  Her writing, her crafting, her cooking, her overall cuteness!  Yeah, it's gonna be super hard for y'all not to like her too.  You would think oh, she's one of those girls who is NEVER gonna like a girl like me, but you are D-E-A-D wrong!  She is one of us!  Go over and read her stuff and even check out the original tutorial here...

Because we all know about my tutorials!  Go ahead and laugh your ass off...
I'm ok with that.

Also to get this recipe to GFree perfection I used Jules Gluten Free Flour.  Jules not only sells amazing, cup for cup substitute, GF flour, she also has a blog.  A blog that has amazing recipes, gluten free resources, and product reviews.  It's a must if you are GF.


Let's get down to the delicious business shall we...


GD it's GFree:  Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Adapted from Little Miss Momma's recipe

Preheat oven to 350
Ingredients:
1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 or 3 RIPE bananas mashed
2 cups Jules Gluten Free flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 to 3/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 to 3/4 pecans or walnuts optional

Using a mixer, mix the SOFTENED butter and white sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and mashed bananas and mix well.
Add the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, salt and vanilla and mix until blended. 
Add chocolate chips and pecans (optional) and stir until well mixed.

If you use paper liner or not, spray pan or liners with cooking spray! 
GF goods tend to stick.  You can thank me later!
Fill each muffin about 3/4 full. 
Bake at 350 degrees for approx 20 minutes.  Test with a toothpick.  
I have a gas oven that gets HOT, so mine are ready after 20 min at 350.

Remove from muffin pan and let cool.  It will be difficult to do this because they will smell delish!
And most people will never guess that they are GFree!
 
Now you know I couldn't wait... I just had to have one with some tea!  Bliss!
Happy Blogging,
Megan



1 comment: