Refrigerator Masterpieces

My newest blog friend, Lena, over at Mom2MemphisAndRuby is hosting a super fun link up of "Fridge Art".  Please go over and check out Lena and her awesome blog.  I love her and her blog.  What's not to love?  Her children are named Memphis and Ruby, she's got amazing tattoos, and great style!  She is so rock and roll awesome it hurts me.

Today I'm going to showcase Miss Caitlin's end of the year art projects from school and home.  My kid has not met an artistic medium she doesn't like.  Play-doh?  Yes.  Paint?  Yes.  Cookie dough?  Yes!  Fabric and glitter?  Of course.  Here are some high lights...

Top:  New Year's finger paint 2012
Left:  Reindeer with "hand" antlers
Right:  Brushstroke genius made at home
Funny story about the reindeer.  The face is supposed to be a footprint, but Caitlin wore tights so she just drew a face.  The teachers were laughing because she was worried her reindeer wouldn't have a face. 

This was a fun link up!  Thanks Lena!

The best part is, if I loose any of this, it's still right here on my blog!  Yeah, Mom of the Year Status, and it's only January 2nd... 

Happy Blogging,
Megan 

Linking up over here with Mom2MemphisAndRuby!
Show Off Your Fridge Art

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the reindeer story... quirky and something you'll always remember!
    Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lena! It was so fun, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete