Blog Swap: Laura from Our Reflection


Since I'm out and about traveling today,
please welcome my guest Laura from Our Reflection.
You are going to learn more about Laura and more about me too!
Welcome Laura!

Courtesy of Our Reflection

Hi, my name is Laura from Our Reflection! I'm a blogger, a full-time working mom, photographer, and wife to an amazing husband and two beautiful daughters. I'm really excited about swapping blogs with Megs today! Yes I can call her Megs {even though her name is Megan} because she's family. I'm sure that will surprise a lot of you. A little over 10 years ago I married her uncle and officially became a Hernandez. So thanks Megs for blessing me with the opportunity to guest post here today.

Megan found these questions from the February issue of Parenting Magazine. Reading these might give you a glimpse of our real lives, not what is always seen on the outside. You can find all her answers today on my blog here.


Describe your parenting style in one word:

Devoted


The phrase you use most often at home:

When life gets to hard to stand, kneel.


What's ALWAYS in your fridge:

Hazelnut Coffee Creamer {never without}


The last meal you made for your family:

Lemon herb chicken, scalloped potatoes and green beans.


Craziest thing you've done as a momma:

This is sad. I've racked my brain and come to the realization I don't do anything crazy! 


The trait you hope your kiddos don't inherit:

My tongue. Something I'm working so hard at correcting, but I need to learn to be slow to speak and quick to listen instead of vice versa.


Your guilty pleasure:

Starbucks Grande Non-Fat Peppermint Mocha with Whip {it can make any day a better day}


Song you are currently singing out loud and in your head:

Chris Tomlin - And if our God is for us...



What did you want to be when you grew up?

A firefighter. No one ever believes it that was my passion when I was little. My grandfather was a fire captain and I grew up in the fire house. Still to this day, hearing the roar of a fire engine, the squeal of the siren, and the flashing of lights, gets me all excited. 


If you write a parenting book, what would it be called?

Rising children in His reflection. This is actually what I was thinking about when I came up with when choosing a name for my blog.



Go and say hello!
Our Reflection

Thanks Laura for guesting today! 
Funny thing is as you read this Laura and I
may be sitting at the same dinner table
or watching our girls play together. 
Yeah for family and yeah for blogging! 

Don't forget to visit Laura's blog today,
where I'm a guest and answering all of these questions too!! 
Don't you want to know my answers???

Happy Blogging,
Megan















1 comment:

  1. "I need to learn to be slow to speak and quick to listen instead of vice versa."

    Ditto that! It's probably my worst trait...

    ReplyDelete