Sponsor Spotlight February


Please meet my February sponsors. 
Since I started this blog, I dreamed about adding sponsors. 
Well that little dream is finally coming true. 
I can't tell you how excited I am to have these lovely ladies in my side bar. 
I'm even more excited that they would want to share their sidebars with me!  
So please check them out. 
They are amazing women with amazing blogs. 
Let's meet my February Sponsors!

Nicole from Miss Mommy

Yeah, that Nicole from that Miss Mommy.  I'm dying. 
 She is ad swapping with me for February!  Did I mention I'm dying?

Hi!.  I'm Nicole and I blog over at Miss Mommy.  
I'm a wife and a mommy to 2 little girls.  
I have my own Etsy shop where I sell Leather Wrap Bracelets.  
Come on over and say HI!.  
I'd love to meet you :)
blog / Etsy


Hi, I'm Lacey, the blogger behind Little Miss Nerd Girl.
I blog as a way to share my "epic" tales of being a stay-at-home mom,
wife, full-time student, wannabe baker, blog designer,
and all around domestic goddess
(okay, so maybe I'm not really a domestic goddess).
I'd love if you'd stop on by and say hello!








 


 
My name is Salena.
 I am a wife, mother of six, and grandmother of three.  
I am a stay-at-home mommy to my three little girls.  
I love to share my life with others in hopes to inspire them.  
It's a joy for me to talk with others and
to connect with their life experiences and to share mine.  
My Blog centers around my daily life, thoughts,
being a momma, wife, things that interest me,
what I'm passionate about and basically
just where my heart thoughts
lead me.
Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Shop / Bloglovin’ / google+
 
 
Kristine from The Foley Fam-Unedited
 

Photobucket
Hi there! I'm Kristine!
Wifey to the Hubs, Momma to our M&M girls, and Lover of Life and Laughing!
I blog over at The Foley Fam - Unedited.
I blog about {us}. The Good, the Bad, & the Dirty.
You’ll also find some crafting, my fashion style,
and all the bits and pieces that make me {me}.
I also have an Etsy Shoppe, J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe,
where you can find an eclectic mix of handmade sweetness for women and sprouts.
Would love it if you stopped by!
Be sure to leave a comment so I can follow your adventures too!

Lena from Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby
Hey friends!  My name is Lena and I blog over at Mom2MemphisAndRuby
I'm a working mom of two crazy kids & they keep us very busy! 
I have a weakness for colored tights, tattoos, nail polish, scary movies and Etsy. 
Blogging has been a wonderful outlet for me, and a good excuse for "me" time! 
Some days I blog about my life or my kids...
or maybe I'll do a fashion post,
participate (or host) a linky party
or surprise my readers with a fun giveaway! 
I'm super excited to be an official sponsor here at AbsoluteMommy because,
let's face it, Megan is such a doll!! 
Don't be shy!  I hope you'll stop by Mom2MemphisAndRuby someday
and we can get to know each other better! 
Bloggy buddies are pretty awesome!
Lena is also taking over Tuesday 10, a weekly link up. 
Don't miss it! 
The first one starts February 7th!
 
Jennifer from My Adventures Through Mommyhood


Hello, my name Jennifer, I am the blogger behind My Adventures Through Mommyhood.
I am a Mrs and a twenty something stay at home mommy to a wild 3 year old boy.
We live in lalaland los angeles.
My blog is a place for me to share my journey through motherhood.
A place to connect with other moms going through the same things as I am.
I know, no one journey is ever the same,
but its always nice to find and connect with others who can relate in some way.
Its also a way for me to document our lives,
so one day when Lj is older he can go back and read it.
So I hope you'll join me through my journey.

Cassie from Live. Laugh. LOve


Hey I'm Cassie! Momma to two adorable, energetic, amazing boys.
Reading is my thing & so is writing.
I do cartwheels, laugh to loud and live life with a passion.
My boys keep me on my toes & I feel like I am constantly moving.
I also have a little shop called ccy designs
where I make inspirational hand stamped jewelry. 
I believe in embracing every part of life &
I hope you will hop over to my little home away from home & say hi!


Laura from Our Reflection


My name is Laura. I am a passionate lifestyle photographer based out of MontereyCalifornia.
I’m married to the most amazing man in the world and we have two beautiful daughters. 
In my mind, I am ALWAYS thinking about photography.
It never ends. My brain takes snapshots everywhere I go. 
I am, regrettably, a bit addicted to social media.
I have a constant connection Facebook and Twitter wherever I am.
I love Starbucks, the colors pink and yellow, mountain biking,
foot massages, listening to the piano and everything vintage.
My new addition seems to be blogging. 


My photographic passion is people. Couples, families, and children.
Nothing brings me more joy than capturing those unforgettable
moments that will be treasured for a lifetime. 
I thank God everyday for blessing me with this incredible life.



I KNOW HOW IS BABBY FORMED

I’m Christa, aka the BabbyMama, from I Know How Is Babby Formed.
Ihave one daughter, and hope for more someday;
I have five cats, but hope for less someday;
and I have one husband,
which seems like just
the right number.

I talk about miscarriage unapologetically because,
darn it, someone has to!

I talk about crafts and being a working mom and life, too.
I used to season it all with snark,
but nowadays I’m trying to be nice.
To sum up, my blog is all about me –
doesn’t that sound selfish?
But where else does a wage slave working mama get to
have total unequivocal “me time,” anyway?


Brooke from Design Space 365


Hey there! I'm Brooke, a 30 something tattooed chic,
corporate IT geek by day, crafty nerd by night :)  
I'm passionate about blogging and even more so about blog design!
To me there's little I enjoy more then being creative
and getting to be nerdy at the same time!
I'd love you to stop by and say hi, be inspired
and enjoy one of my Blog-with-Beauty tutorials.
And of course if you find the whole blog design
idea too overwhelming
I'm more then happy to assist!

It's not just popular opinion.  These ladies are awesome.  And after my heart. 
Don't be surprised if you see a lot more of them.

You are going to fall in love with them too.
Thanks to all my sponsors!

Happy Blogging,
Megan

4 comments:

  1. So thrilled to be a part of your blog friend!! And such amazing ladies to boot! Woot woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! It's awesome to be a part of this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blush*
    I'm honored to be on your sidebar Megan and thrilled to have you on mine :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks love! So honored to be apart of your blog and among this wonderful group of ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete