Versitile Blogger Award! {Tuesday Ten}

Happy Tuesday everyone!  About 2 weeks ago, Laura over at Our Reflection, gave me the Versatile Blogger Award.  Well, thank you very much.  Now I'm going to award it to some of my favorite bloggers, while I link up to Tuesday 10!  Get your top 10 list together friends and join in the fun over at Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby.  It can be 10 of anything, and you can meet some other bloggers along the way!

Here are rules for the Versatile Blogger award:
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to theirs.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.  I'll be sharing 10, for my Tuesday 10.
3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blog you love and appreciate and then let them know they won the award.  I'll only be sharing 10, for the sake of Tuesday 10.  I know I'm such a rule breaker!
 
10 Random Facts about AbsoluteMommy
 
1* I just found out last week that I'm actually 5'1.  No seriously, I've been living half my adult life telling people that I'm 5 ft exactly.  Hilarious!
 
2* I'm a breakfast eater.  It's the most important meal to me.  If I skip breakfast, my next meal is usually breakfast food because I feel weird without it.
 
3* I have a subscription to Self magazine and I neither diet or work out.  So why do I keep getting it?  I think that one day it might motivate me.  Right?
 
4* I have a great love in my heart for Harry Potter.  Don't believe me?  Check out my guest post at Little Miss Nerd Girl today.  I'm still waiting for my owl and my letter!
 
5* I didn't like the peanut butter/chocolate combo until I was preggo with my first.  It's like I never really cared about peanutbutter cups.  Something about growing a human sent me over the edge.  I had to stop buying them.
 
6* I horde crafting supplies.  Currently in a no longer used pack-n-play.  It's serious business.  I'm afraid the hubby just might call A&E.
 
7* To this day, even while Gluten Free, I still crave turkey sandwiches from Togos.  Like at least once a week.  I have a feeling that may never end.
 
8* I've been off caffeine for 15 days.  I have no idea how this is happening, or how I'm surviving.
 
9* I'm currently wearing a flannel shirt that my hubby calls my "Jack Butler" shirt.  You don't know Jack Butler?  Go watch Mr. Mom.  You can thank me later.
 
10* The TV is always on in my house.  If my DVR doesn't record one of my scheduled shows I will throw a tantrum like a hungry and tired two year old.  And if you try to talk to me while Grey's Anatomy or Glee is on, I just might cut you.
 
Well how random was that? 
 
Now for 10 (rules schmools) of my favorite blogs and bloggers!
 
 
Check out all of these wonderful blogs.  They are some of my daily reads and many of them I follow on Facebook and Twitter to get their up to the minute blog posts. 
 
What do you think?  Did you learn anything new about AbsoluteMommy?  Do you follow any of those lovelies up there?  Don't forget to link up over at Lena's place!
 
Happy Blogging,
Megan
 
Link up friends!
Mom2MemphisandRuby

7 comments:

  1. You're so little! I'm 5'7" and everyone seems to think i'm way taller.... I wish! ;)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cool you found out you were taller than you really are haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could find out I am taller! I am only 5 ft tall! Ooh, and I pretty much throw tantrums when my shows don't get recorded too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for thinking I'm "versatile":) You are awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I throw tantrums when the DVR doesn't record the shows I like too. It has an especially difficult time recording Vampire Diaries. It's like my DVR is trying to tell me I'm not allowed my guilty pleasure TV. Come on, DVR! I need a break from reality sometimes. Geez.

    Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashion world has a number of options for women, but nowadays men are also not behind.Men's Fashion in Dubai is offering great trends with the intention of converting the fashion industry in Dubai. Inside Dubai, men discover trendiest men’s clothing range.Just visit the Dubai shopping centers and get your best fit.

    ReplyDelete