I want you to want me



It's that time of the month...
NO, not that time...
The time of the month where we are setting
up our side bars for next month.
 
If you are interested in ad swapping with me,
shoot me an email.
I have not limit on swaps,
so long as I'm kickin' it your sidebar too.
 
It's that easy...
 
But wait, there's more!
 
Starting in April I'm offering "in post" ads.
It will appear at the end of my post after my signature.
It will be your 500x100 button, the link of your choice,
and a little bit about you!
The price is $10 for 3 posts that month.
Plus you will get your regular sized button in my sidebar too.
An "in post" ad looks like this:
 

Thanks to Maria at Agape Love Designs for this button and this idea!

I'm also open to suggestions.

There is always the opportunity for
guest posts and giveaways.
Let me know how I can help you
promote your blog or shop.


What do you think?
Can we swap for April?
Would you like to appear in a post?

Email me
mamma_megs@yahoo.com
 
Can't wait to see you in my sidebar!
 
 
 

2 comments: