May Features

I'm still in shock that I have May Features to feature. 
No really, this has been one of my bigger blogging goals, and this month, it happened. 
These gals have no idea what they have done for me and my little bloggy that could. 
Without their blog love, I'd be lost. 
Some of my features are new friends,
and some are the most supportive women in the blogging world,
who I am lucky to call my friends. 
I promise you will love them! 
Be kind and visit some of the gals that are making my side bar shine!















Blog / Facebook / Twitter/ Instagram @melly_atkinson


A HUGE thanks to all these super women who are making
AbsoluteMommy shine!!
Don't forget to hop on over to the
Link up and meets some tweeps!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks girl! LOVE family blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of lovely women!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So honored to be a part of your blog dear friend!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete