Blogger Babes tell all {Part 3}



 
I'm so excited to introduce you to my last round of Blogger Babes.
What better way to celebrate summer than by meeting some new friends.
So please say hello and visit their awesome blogs!
You wont be sorry!!



Kristine from The Foley Fam {Unedited}




 
My ultimate summer look is:
Shorts, tank, flippers aka flip flops not to be confused with the swimming flippers

 
When I think "bathing suit" I think:
Bleh! #really

The last thing I pinned was:
Pinned Image
Find her Pin here
Planning my daughter's 2nd birthday party next month! Luau style baby!


My fave nail polish of the moment:
I have black on my toes #notverysummeresque


My Summer Vay-cay fantasy:
Anywhere that has a beach #imsothere

**********************



Stephany from Ol' Mother Hyder




My ultimate summer look is: 
Gauchos, T-shirts, Flip Flops w/ hair in a bun!
When I think "bathing suit" I think:
Here comes Free Willy. I've never been cute in a swimming suit.

The last thing I pinned was:

My fave nail polish of the moment:
Essie - Chinchilly

My Summer Vay-cay fantasy:
Destin Florida with my sweet family watching our little boy's toes in the sand and snapping photos of the beautiful sunsets.

**********************


Laura from Our Reflection


My ultimate summer look is:
floor length chevron skirt with layered tank
When I think "bathing suit" I think:
I'm in love with one pieces this year!

The last thing I pinned was (include link to pin and picture):
this maternity pose:
Pinned Image
My fave nail polish of the moment:
Anything teal! 

My Summer Vay-cay fantasy:
spending it with my family at Lake Tahoe

*********************

That's the last of my June sponsors!  I was so blessed this June to host some fabulous ladies!  You know what I noticed about most of us?  We don't really like bathing suits and we love us some teal nail polish!  I hope that you enjoyed this series!  Come back next month for new faces and new questions!  Do you want to be a bloggy babe?  Click here!





No comments:

Post a Comment