July Blogger Babes {Part One}

Have you checked out my pretty little side bar yet?
July is heating up, and these gals are hott! 
Yes, with 2 "t"s because they are smokin'!
Meet my newest Blogger Babes,
find out what they are listening to this summer,
and lucky for you they are giving away some serious swag!


Cassie - Live. Laugh. L0ve.



What is on your summer bucket list
 Mmmm, I don't really have one this summer.
Mainly spending as much time as can outside.
Finger painting. Make chalk paint. Do alot of crafts!

Favorite post from last month
I'm going to go with my first vlog.

Twitter or Facebook
Twitter for sure!

Your order at Starbucks
Carmel Frappachino

What's on your summer playlist
Mainly anything upbeat! 

Blog - Blog / Shop / Facebook / Twitter /  BlogLovin



Mindy - My Life As Mindy







What is on your summer bucket list
Read 3 books {1.5 down, 1.5 to to}
Organize my house {specifically my craft room}
Relax!
Cook something from scratch {Cupcakes & Banana Bread!}

Favorite post from last month


Twitter or Facebook
Facebook

Your order at Starbucks
Venti Iced Coffee, Light Sweetener/Light Cream

What's on your summer playlist
Sara Bareilles
Sugarland
Anything Glee










Chelsea - Sunny with a
Chance of Sprinkles


Summer bucket list
have as much fun with my daughter as possible before starting nursing classes again.

Favorite post from last month
Actually a series I did on potty training

Twitter or facebook
Twitter!

Order at starbucks
mocha coconut frap if I'm splurging, otherwise a tall blonde roast with a little cream.

Summer play list
Call me Maybe!





Colleen - Paisley Boulevard


What is on your summer bucket list
Camping! On the river or lake. It's a must this year!

Favorite post from last month


Twitter or Facebook
Twitter by a landslide


Your order at Starbucks
skinny cinnamon dolce latte

What's on your summer playlist
Oh! Depends where I am, I have super eclectic taste,
but I have Hugo's version of 99 Problems on a lot lately!




What did I tell you?
Hot Blogger Babes + Swag = Your Welcome
What are you waiting for?
Enter this giveaway!!







a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous!

    I nominated you for The Versatile Award. Go check out my blog!

    xo,

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to win (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete