10/11/12 {Currently}

 
 
Saw this fun stuff on Kristine's blog.
She is my bloggy soul sistah.
I heart her.
tons.
 
Currently I'm...
 
taking arrogant self portraits.
You can hate me, it's gross to post these.
 
obsessed with: 
pumpkins.  Decorating, cooking, baking, eating
 
watching:
The Mindy Project, Modern Fam, Scandal
 
Fashion Favorites
Toms.  And jeans since it's finally cooler.
 
wishing for: 
Tea.  In a mug while watching Greys on DVR.
 
Listening to:
NO DOUBT.
 
eating:
$12 oranges from Costco. 
Yes $12 a box, but I needed them in my life.
 
Can't wait for:
More cold weather.
Thanksgiving.
Boots.
 
missing: 
The Fair... we were just too busy this year.
 
sippin: 
Izze sodas, in clementine
 
loving: 
This weather.  I think it's fall Fresno!
 
not loving: 
laundry piles
 
hearing: 
Mac play with her toys.
 
dreaming: 
Of blank notebooks to fill.
 
 
If you decide to share some of your life "currently",
please leave your link here and on Kristine's post.
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Dear Megan, I have not done a "currently" post before. I will think about doing it some time. Are you going to do it on a weekly basis? I am a new follower from flats to flip flops. Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year. I am so excited to carve pumpkins this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan! I have to say that you are the coolest blogging mommy I have met so far. Every time you post something, it makes my day/situation not so bad and you always give me something to laugh about! :) I'm considering doing a "currently" post as well. I'll be sure to link to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. obsessed with eating, LOL. It's things like that that make me love your blog more! and...aren't we all obsessed with it? Nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these currently posts! I hate laundry piles too! Here is mine! :) http://www.livelaughl0veblog.com/2012/10/currently-101112.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm sooo obsessed w/ pumpkin anything now too!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's mine! http://twomillionmiles.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/currently/

    Love,
    jourdan (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these currently posts. i love scandal! such a good show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you! Thank you for the shout out and playing along! I have yet to watch any of those shows! Missing out!! Hope you had a fabulous weekend! Chat soon :) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete