Sunday Funday with The Foley Family {unedited}


Have you met my gal Kristine?
She is the best bloggy friend a gal can have.
She is outspoken, funny, and completely down to earth.
I could spend this entire post telling you all the ways I bloggy worship her.
But instead I will just say that if you don't follow Kristine already you are truely missing out.
She is also an October sponsor.

Today she has invited me to co-host her weekly link up, Sunday Funday.
It's anything goes over at Kristine's place.

So be sure to check out her blog and link up anything you'd like.

Today, I'm going to share a fun and easy project that you can rock just in time for Halloween.
Candy Bar Mummies are all the rage...
Didn't you know?

 
 
Supplies: White Crepe paper/self sticking googly eyes/Hershey's bars any size/
not pictured: double stick tape/scissors
 

1. Stick your eyes on your candy bar.  2.  Place a strip of double stick tape on the back of the bar
3.  Stick a strip of crepe paper onto the tape.  4.  Start wrapping
Note: for the fun size bar, I cut the crepe paper in half length wise
 

It's ok to cover the eyes when wrapping, because you just move the paper around to get the final product.
How cute are these guys?

And that's it!  So fun, and so easy.
It's almost Halloween, so don't forget to get yo' craft on!!
This tutorial was originally seen here... Check out her bloggy too!



Take it away Kristine!!!

Now on to the Sunday FUNday Link Up Partay!
Link up your projects, Momma advice, fashion posts, anything goes!
I will be showcasing my favorites on my Facebook page
and pinning them on my Pinterest Page thruout the week! If I've showed you off feel free to grab a featured
button on my sidebar <<<< and get your brag on!




This week I have my bloggy BFF Megan from Absolute Mommy co-hosting with me! After linkin up below, head on over to her casa to see some Halloween goodness as well!

*I ask that you follow this blog and Megan's in some way shape or form
(via GFC, Bloglovin, RSS feed, or by email)
*Visit at least TWO other links, because sharing the love is gooooooood!


 *You don't have to link to both our blogs, since the widget is intertwined.

 
Now show us what you got!





No comments:

Post a Comment