Wore {Artsy Anthropology}


 If you guys have been following me on Instagram, then I'm sure you have seen my new Artsy Anthropology clutch.  How can I put into words how much I love this clutch.  I can't.  Not really.  All I can say is that it made my birthday month a little brighter.  It makes my outfits a little brighter.  And it makes me feel like one of those bloggers who rocks homemade swag from her bloggy friends.  I'm in love.


Let's talk about how well made this clutch is.  I'm not afraid to carry it around my kids.  That should be explanation enough.  The leather is sold, the material is gorgeous, and do I even have to mention the sharks. That was the happiest of surprises.  I love the sharks.  Just the right amount of sass to sweet.  I loved it.

I've carried it a few times, including date night, and it holds all the necessities.  Wallet, phone, gloss, hair ties, coupons.  Yes, coupons, lest you forget I got kids and groceries to buy!!  

I know what you are thinking, another promo post that you could really care less about.  I'm going to stop you right there.  One, Paige is a blogger that you could love.  She's got style, she's super creative, and she lives a messy life, like me and isn't afraid to show it on Instagram.  Instant love in my book.  So before you click away, let me share some of Paige's wares, and I promise you won't be sorry!!


Her shop on Storenvy.  That my friends is the Whitney bag.  Since I'm sure it's made with the same care and finesse as my clutch, I will tell you it's a must have.  I entered many a giveaway last month in the hope that I would win one of those babies.  It's lovely, and comes in more than just yellow chevron.  Be sure to check it out.

Also, girlfriend makes scarves.  Infinity scarves.  Be still my heart.  Right now she is currently making jersey knit scarves in polkas and solids, and my new favorite a really cute heart print.  Again, do I really need to go on?  Find her etsy shop here!

Fine.  Don't believe me, but be sure to check it out for yourself.  Paige is currently working on more handmade goodness, including burp cloths and diaper bags.  I know, it's crazy, and just about gives me baby fever!!!  So head on over and meet Paige.  And if you see something you like, use the code:  absolutemommy for 10% off your order.  You'll use it.  Trust me.

4 comments:

  1. Love everything that sweet Paige makes. It's all so beautiful! I'm dying for one of her clutches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha if I ever need. a promo I am asking you. you make it fun! And all her stuff is super cute. I wanna be a blogger with homemade swag too. I'm always jealous of everyone else's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have her scrappy bags and LOVE them.....you are right, she has all kinds of great stuff in her shop, and is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Paige and her goods :) Seriously you are looking so fit and fab! Love the shirt on you!

    Kristine -The Foley Fam {unedited}

    ReplyDelete