Twelve Two Twenty Twenty




Esperanza landed by our"sanitizing" station. Our stockings also happen to hang here as well. Just a friendly reminder to wash your hands and sanitize. I have yet to figure out how to make her a mask, so maybe that's something I can look into. Today's advent is to pick a Christmas book and read it out loud. Mac picked Jolly Postman Christmas, Caitlin picked The Day the Crayons Quit Christmas, and I picked Santa Mouse, because I've loved that book since I was a kid. 

Yesterday, our advent activity was to send 3 cards to friends we missed. I ended up sending six cards. Is there anything better than getting a card or a letter in the mail? I've always loved getting mail, especially when it's not your birthday or a holiday. Getting a card or letter is a reminder that someone thought of you, in such a way that take pen to paper and sign their name. I love that.   

It's also my Grandma GG's 87th birthday. We won't get to celebrate because of Covid, but we are dropping her gift off after dinner. Covid makes everything weird, but after nine months it kinda feels the same. 

I hope you all are in good spirits and good health. I'm off to do some online shopping. Which roughly translates to me buying stuff for myself and hiding it. 

Merry everything, 
Megs