Goodbye 2013 Hello 2014 {Year in Review}

 
Two Thousand Thirteen was so good to us.  We were blessed beyond measure.  We were happy and joyful.  We had challenges that came and went.  We failed, we faltered, and we flew.  As I went through some of my favorite Instagram pics, I realized it was so hard to pick just a few favorites.  It was also hard to believe that so many of these were months ago, when they feel like yesterday.
 

January cupcakes for the Hubb's birthday.



February early morning grocery shopping, donuts included.



In March this face turned thirty five.



In April this one turned three.



Also in April I saw my name in print.
Even if it was small print.



May brought the best Mother's day present to date.


In June my baby turned six, became a first grader, and lost a tooth.



In July I got bangs to vainly cover a bald spot.



Raw chicken anyone?


In September the Hubbs and I rekindled our romance.



In October I realized that this was all I needed.





In December I was so damn grateful for these two humans.
Santa was so good to them, and they are so good to me.

It's New Year's Eve while I write this.  It will publish while many of us sleep, while some of you ring in the newyear.  I will stay up for the New Year, I may even stay up longer than that, but the most exciting thing about tonight is that there are no plans.  No requirements.  No expectations.  Just me and some unruly children who will eat chocolate and pop corn well into the night.  Who will ring in the new year, but just barely.  Who will have no rules at all for the next few days as we ring in the new year.  As we hold on to every last bit of our school and work vacations, and set sail for our new voyage of 2014.  Make it sweet, savor every second, and have a very happy New Year friends.
 
 
 
 
 
Linking up with these gals!