Life Lately {A mess}

 
Life has been a mess lately.
I made plans and broke them.
I started laundry, and then started it again.
I planned meals and bought take out.
But that's life, right?
 
Last week the Hubbs was away for work.
And while my mom stayed with us,
it's wasn't the same.
We missed him like crazy.
Here are some moments from our life lately.
Mess and all.
 
 
 
On Tuesday I voted.
Something about red Toms and stripes seemed right.
Also I'm so glad it's over.
 
 
 
This is what my Friday night looked like.
Dishes at about 9pm.
It's a glamorous life that I lead.
 
 
 
These lights are for our Christmas pictures this weekend.
I'm also planning on playing Christmas music.
We are going to have so much fun!
 
 
 
I found this at a small fabric store here in town.
I had been seeing bloggers talk about it and was curious.
It was all that they said and more.
Now I most likely won't make a thing, but it was inspiring!
Plus anything from the UK has my stamp of approval.
 
 
 
Late night crafting on a Saturday night.
We have some wild weekends around here, let me tell you.
The scarecrow and wreath are from the Target dollar bin.
I made the letters with my secret crafty hoarders stash.
It's my first attempt at a wreath, and I don't hate it.
 
 
 
Mac found a new frog friend.
Now Kermit has a pal.
She loves him.
 
 
 
Late night dibs with Daddy while watching Madagascar (one).
She missed her Daddy so much.
And dibs on a Sunday night when there is no school on Monday?
Priceless.
 
 
That's us lately.
How about you?
 
 
Linking up with Alli