Wore: November {mom style)


 
With November almost at it's close, I thought I'd show what I wore this month.
I don't always post my attempts at fashion, but I think I did pretty good this month.
Plus, I've got about a million real life things to do right now.
And blogging is going to have to be short and sweet.
 
Here's a recap of WIW this Month.
 
Election Day begs for stripes and red Toms.
 
 
It's hard to have a fall party when it's 75 out.
Oxblood Skinnies, Crochet Toms, and a breezy top.
 
 
Fall in Fresno is unpredictable.
Picture one is kindergarten drop off, about 50 degrees.
Picture two is kindergarten pick up, about 70 degrees.
Picture three is going to a friends house at about six pm, 60ish degrees.
Yes, 3 different outfits, one crazy day.
 
 
I can't get enough of this sweatshirt.
A gift from my cousin.
It's from Forever 21.
 

This was yesterday as a parent volunteer in the class room.
New black boots, oxblood skinnies, and my grandpa cardigan.
Is it just me, or are grandpa cardigans the new yoga pants?
Seriously, I want to live in one.
 
 
 
What did you wear this month?
Have a WIW post up today?
Leave a link in the comments so we can see your November style!
 
 
 
 
Don't forget this giveaway!
A chance to be in my sidebar for two months!
Up to 10 winners.
Ends Friday at midnight.