Lazy Toms {why I haven't blogged in days}

 
I have to keep reminding myself that the blog will be there tomorrow.
Lately I find that I get super stressed or pressured if I don't post Monday through Friday.
Then I have to remind myself that this blog will be there.
Tomorrow, the next day, and the day after that.
And if I continually sit in front of the screen, I'm not going to have much to write about.
I haven't written a word since last Thursday.
Sometimes silence is golden.
Sometimes silence is needed.
Sometimes silence feels pretty damn good.
 
 
Me and my lazy Toms yesterday.
I had planned on blogging for most of Sunday.
Then we decided to take a trip to see my in laws in Tulare.
And do a little outlet shopping.
It was a day well spent with family.
 
 
 
We completed two "100 Days" projects.
This one is mine.
Some of my IG friends asked what this was all about.
It's to commemorate the 100th day of school.
Caitlin originally asked for 100 cupcakes, then 100 cake pops.
We settled on 100 lollies.
Got the inspiration here via Pinterest.
 
 
 
This gal is getting to big for her britches.
Literally.
These are clothes from our cousin Charlie.
Thank the Lord for hand me downs that look brand new!
 
 
 
You want to know who else is too big for their britches?
This girl.
This is her at almost Midnight last Monday night after a late nap.
All sass and duck face.
Let's just say this late nap/late nights snowballed into a sleepless week.
Which means I had quite a week myself: including bad moods, outbursts and tantrums.
Oh, Mac didn't do any of those... I did.
 
 
 
This is me.
Mixing prints and then making sure my gals on IG approved.
I'm so glad I went out on a fashion limb.
 
 
 
Friday we spent a little time in the ER.
Mac fell flat on her face after running on hardwood in socks.
I have to say that she is my kid that falls and goes splat.
Often.
This time she wasn't herself as quickly as I would like.
Thankfully we were in and out in an hour.
We shall see if we caught any other diseases from waiting in an ER.
 
 
 
And yes she was fine.
Here's your proof.
She found my heels on Saturday morning.
She's working those heels, am I right?
 
 
I'm thinking Sunday is the perfect day for lazy Toms, impromptu trips with the family,
and remembering that the bloggy will always wait for your return.
 
Your kids and family on the other hand may not...