Dear Week, WHOA {Friday Letters in Instagram}


Dear week,
You blew me away. 
Things got REAL. 
And I've got pictures to prove it!



Dear Instagram,
Thanks for making this blurry photo awesome.
My best pic of the week.
Happy Father's Day indeed!



1
Dear PC,
We had some good times this week.
Thanks for letting me get it all out.
The emails are a little overwhelming.
See you Sunday.

2
Dear someecards.
Thanks for always describing how I feel.
How do you know?

3
Dear Mr. Sun,
I get it.
It's June, it's Fresno, it's hot.
You love me.
Awesome

4
One Oh Eight,
Besides the sunburn, you didn't ruin Father's Day.
I know you tried, but we got this!
Just don't get all One Fourteen on us, thanks...

5
Dear Tanned Butt,
You are the cutest!
You are so dark, don't you know Snookie's
baby is already jelly of you.
I love watching you splash in the pool.
Is it possible to get any darker?

6
Dear cuddly baby,
Love that you still want to crawl in my lap.
It's getting close to the time that this is going to go away.
I don't even mind the wet swim diaper on me
when you are too tired to change.
Don't stop wanting cuddles, that's an order!




1
Dear Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros,
I feel like I'm at a church revival picnic.
And I love every minute of it.

2
Dear sewing machine,
Show me a sign.
What is it exactly that I'm doing wrong?
Bobbin, check, threaded check, plugged in check.
Sew and rip seams, check.
Oh, "catch" the bobbin.
Got it.

3
Dear WIDN,
You are so fun, but seriously you always catch me doing this.
"This" being on Instagram instead of cleaning the mess I'm looking at.
Thanks for checking me, I'll clean it right after I take a picture of the mess,
post it on Instagram, hook it up to Twitter,
check Twitter to see if anyone relates,
and then double check Instagram for likes.

4
Dear Neon shorts,
I. Love. You.

5
Dear Grumpy,
I know it seems unfair, but you need sleep.
So be a dear, and close your eyes, and have sweet dreams.
It's late, and mommy has to blog...

6
Dear Readers,
Did you know that Hello Kitty fedoras are all the rage?
Well, they are.
Now you want one, am I right?



Dear Anonymous Commenter,
You are my first "Anonymous" commenter!
I feel like I should award you a prize.
Instead I'll immortalize you here.
You have already thanked me for making
you famous on Instagram.
Your welcome, but wouldn't that make me famous?
I'm just not that cool.


Dear Friends and Readers,
YOU ROCK MY BLOG!
DON'T FORGET THAT.
EVER!!






I'm linking up here.
You must check out these fabulous Friday lettters!!
Photobucket


AND

Wondering what to do with all your Instagram pics?
Check out my gal Sue at As It Seems.
Check out what she does with her Instagram pics!