The first time I {blogged)

Have you gone back and read your very first post?  I had not.  So when these gals decided to host a link party of your very first post, I was excited and a little nervous.  Am I still the blogger I was that January day?  Do I still blog about the same things?  Have I changed so much that I barely recognize myself?  I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.


You can see the original here


That was my first post.  Before I had a signature, or a header, or swaps, or sponsors.  When I knew nothing about the blogging world.  I would continue on that path for 6 months, until I came across this blogger, who inspired me.  Pushed me to want my own little space in the blogging world.  And the more I read her blog, the more I became aquainted with other bloggers, new link ups to join in, new friends to follow on Twitter.  So while I blog about a lot of things, I'm still being true to my original idea.  Sure I'll post some crafty business, or recipes, or even host a link up now and again, but I promise I'll still be me.  I'll still do the mom thing, and the writing thing, and the honesty thing. 


I'm doing it, I did it, and it's sooooo not done...








Linking up with
first time