Happy Birthday America!! {4th of July}

Happy 4th of July to all my friends in bloggy land.

John and I have been celebrating the 4th since we met. 
That would be 12 years this year people! 
And though I don't think we will ever have a year to top the first
(skinny dipping, drunken firework debauchery),
in my book the years get better and better. 
My hubbs loves this holiday, so while you read this,
we are at the annual Crutchfield 4th of July BBQ
at his dad's house, just like year one
(without the skinny dipping, right?). 
Stay tuned for a re-cap, and while you do...
Enjoy some pics from some amazing 4ths.

Have a safe and happy 4th.





2010

Fireworks people!
Pay attention Dad!

2010

Uncle Eric and a sleeping baby Mac.
Mac just shy of 3 months.
And yes that's a Guiness in the background.


2010

Caitlin was a little freaked by the noise.

2010

Someone was super tired.
Can you guess who?



2011

We use a ladder for our fireworks show.
Doesn't everyone?



2011

Mac and her goofy toothy grin.
Happy Birthday America!!!


Linking up with these ladies today!
 how to grow a blog

For more about me and my blog,
check out some of these: