Weekend away {WIW in SF}

 
Guess what?
I got a weekend away.
With just the big kids.
The adults if you will.
 
And it was Fabulous!!
 
 
Saturday the Hubbs and I drove to San Francisco to see our beloved Giants play.
I went full out in an orange tank by Old Navy.
Witness the half tuck!
Bag by Aeropostale (last year).
The idea of the Hubbs and I in the city was glorious!
But more on that in another post.
 
 
Sunday was a lazy morning.
I watched CNN and checked Instagram and Pinterest while the Hubbs snoozed.
Again, glorious.
White T by Target.
Jeans and Sweater by American Eagle (eons ago).
Fabulous, huge, wrapped scarf by H&M in Union Square.
In love with this outfit on the whole.
 
Highlights:
The Hubbs said I looked like I belonged in the city (total compliment).
The best food a girl on the paleo diet could find.
I got to wear jeans two days in a row in beautiful, sunny, and 68 degree
San Francisco.  While it was in the 100s in Fresno.
I got to see the Giants beat the Dodgers.
 
Thank you San Francisco it was lovely.
 
Until we meet again!
 
 
Don't forget to enter to win a $20 GC from Starbucks
courtesy of Mrs. Mama!

3 comments:

  1. I loved the Sunday Morning Outfit the best when I saw it on Instagram...I was in the Bay Area as well on Sunday, but it wasn't as cool on Sunday for us...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for weekends away!!! You looked so cute both days!!! :) And great job Giant's on beating the icky Dodgers!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete