Don't Touch That Remote!! {Tues10}

Today's theme for
Tuesday 10 was irresistible.
Movies.
It's actually 10 embarrassing movies,
but I'm tweaking that.
I must warn you.
I'm not embarrassed at all.
Some of these movies did not win any Academy Awards.
They do however brighten any day.
Plus, they are the movies that me
and the hubbs enjoy together.
We have spent many hours watching and laughing.
They may or may not change your opinion of me!
I like a good comedy with foul.
I also like tragic teen aged vamps.
And I absolutely love one teen wizard.
cocktailparlor.com
For realz.
Beerfest.
Any time, any place.
Preferably on cable,
so my favorite lines have not been cut.


Super Troopers!!
sorry the picture will not download!

Uh. Yeah.
We totally watch this.
We had it on once when,
Caitlin was like one.
And she liked it.
It was on Comedy Central so it was ok.
Right?

growingupgenx.blogspot.com
I will not apologize for loving this movie.
My parents let me watch this
when it came out on VHS.
Yeah, I'm that old.
I will watch this every time.
Who can say no to Long Duck Dong?
<><><><><><><> 
twilightmovies.org
Sure the book is 100x better.
But I can't take my eyes away
from this when it's on cable.
I just love the way Edward talks
to her in class for the first time.
Like he's just learning English for the first time.
I also love the part where Bella asks,
"How long have you been 17?".
Gets me every time.
Plus, I catch the hubbs watching this one without me.
Yes, I sure do!
en.wikipedia.org
Don't laugh, but this is not my pick.
This is the hubby's pick.
Every.  Time.
He's not shy about it either.
And I'll admit I've been shushed a time or two,
when it's on tv.
Gotta love a man who loves Miranda Priestly.

movieposter.com
It doesn't matter.
One.  Two.  Three.
It's on the tv.
Recently, Caitlin asked to watch the movie
her and daddy were watching before bed.
Direct quote from Caitlin,
"you know the one with the scientist and the lightening".

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
again downloading issues!
I'm now a fan of this movie.
Pre marriage, not so much.
But we watch this movie like the daily news.
So, now, I'm a fan.
My husband can quote the entire movie.
Not just Ferris' parts.
All the parts.

awesomehq.com
I love all Kevin Smith Movies.
But Mallrats will always have a
special place in my heart.
It's not always on tv now, but when it is,
I'm busting up like a high school kegger.
Plus, my BF will admit that both her children's names
were inspired by this movie.
No, they aren't named Jay and Silent Bob!
<><><><><><><>     
movieposter.com
I can't explain the pull to this one.
Other than the fact that Dave Chappelle
is in fact hilarious.
Plus, you have to hand it to the
story within the story about Killer.
"First to understand what happened to killer,
you gotta understand who killer the dog was".
<><><><><><><>    
movieposter.com
I can't even justify this with a DUH.
I'm just going to say that the Hubbs
thought I was crazy train.
He thought Harry Potter was for nerds.
However, after a few ABC Family
weekend marathons,
he was hooked.
Even caught him using an English accent.
He refers to the double door hall closet as
the "Dumbledoor" closet.
So yes, we stop everything for Harry Potter.
Merlin's beard!

So that's my list!
I hope you like it.
It's just like me, all over the place.
What are you're favorite movies?
Are any of mine any of yours?
Will you be linking up with Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby???





 
Link up here. 
Mom2MemphisandRuby