Dirty Secret Saturday {Linky Party}



Mom2MemphisandRuby




 

Welcome to another edition of Dirty Secret Saturday. 
This is a linky party just for you. 
To get all those secrets off your chest. 
It can be funny, it can be heartbreaking, it can be real. 
It just has to be all yours. 
We want all the dirt. 
All that we ask in return is you give us some bloggy love,
and share this button on your post. 
Then let all your friends via Twitter and Facebook know,
we are partying it up over here!

Your hosts are:
and
Chrissy from A Lil Dash Of Diva

Let's get down to business shall we...



This is how we roll.
In Target or the grocery store.
My kids will be eating some form of non-nutritious food.
And hopefully they won't scream too much,
because then I'll have to break out the peanut butter cups.

Mac's 2nd birthday party is tomorrow.
I called my mother's housekeeper to come clean my sty.
Yes, it was a sty.
I hate to clean.
So instead of stressing about baseboards,
I called a professional.
Clean house =  Happy Mommy.
It's how I roll, but only on special occasions,
like birthday parties, or Tuesdays.

Recently I have loved some Instagram pictures,
highlighting recent dinners from other bloggers.
They include: cereal, pb&j, grilled cheese, granola bars.
God bless these blogger moms.
Grilled cheese and goldfish are exactly how we roll.

I haven't worn my hair down in weeks.
It's just easier to wear it up,
And with my bangs, my hair takes 5 minutes.
Is it possible to downscale a non existent
beauty routine even further?
Yes.
Ponytails and funky mini buns are how I'm rolling.

Summer is quickly approaching here in Fresno.
Let's say 114 degree temps make shorts and tanks a necessity.
However, I have a problem with leg hair.
As in, when I shave, my legs have 5 o'clock shadow.
I'm super serious, ask anyone.
So I've turned to the maxi dress.
Or as my Hubby affectionately calls it "the moo" as in mu mu.
The best invention for stay at home moms since the DVR.
I love the maxi dress so much, because it hides unshaved,
or recently just shaved legs that got chilled and now have stubble.
So if you see me in a maxi dress,
then I must have unshaved legs.
Sorry, it's how I roll.

So now I've gotta go and take care of some pre-party BS.
Seriously when did kiddo birthday parties
turn into such high profile events?
I remember cake and ice cream,
pin the tail on something or other, and gifts.

I guess that's what happens when you add Pinterest,
a glue gun, and enough DIY blogs to run a small country.
Sorry crafters, I turned to the party store for my centerpieces.

I've got some posts to write.  A cake to make.  Goody bags to fill.
And Thursday's Grey's Anatomy to watch.
I've got priorities.
It's how I roll.