I love {thoughts on Thursday}

 
I love a tapping keyboard in a quiet house.
 
I love 70 degree mornings that are gracing us with their presence.
 
I love long conversations with my bestie that go from serious, to funny,
to raunchy in less than an minute.
 
I love good books that hold me hostage on late nights and early mornings.
 
I love fabric stores and their endless possibilities.
 
I love empty notebooks for the same reasons.
 
I love that writers block sends me into my craft room with no raft.
 
 
I love that I have been blessed with children to yell at, and a husband to nag.
 
I love that they love me anyway.
 
I love that I can always fold laundry tomorrow.
 
 
I love this little corner of the world that is all mine.
 
I love that I can share it with you.
 
Even when this writer is blocked.