Comic Relief {Friday Funnies}

 
After the week I've had, I thought I should lighten the mood.
 
I need all the laughs I can get.
 
So here are some of my favorites from my Pinterest boards.
 
Happy funny Friday.
 
 
Pinned Image
source
Is it weird that I want this framed and in my living room?
 
 
Pinned Image
source
I seriously need this on a t-shirt.
 
 
Pinned Image
source
They call him "Aristocat" and he is fabulous.
 
 
Pinned Image
source
I wish I would have used this line a time or two. 
I really do love Lucy.
 
 
Pinned Image
source
I can't stop laughing at this. 
Do you think there is a sippy cup of milk waiting for him?
 
 
Pinned Image
source
I feel like this when I'm typing at work too.
 
 
Pinned Image
source
I'm only including this one because I literally laughed for 10 minutes.
Ten minutes.
Can I get an Amen?
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you've had such a rotten week. I hope next week is happier for you. These, are hysterical. Seriously. The picture of Justin Bieber. So, so funny. Wth!? Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best stuff on Pinterest! The Justin Bieber and pancake ones cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe.....I really need some laughs today. It has been a crappy day. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN! Too funny I love your Friday Funnies!

    Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor justin bieber!!!!!!!! i do love that top one and lucy is my idol! :)

    ReplyDelete