Game Time

Sorry friends, but I'm off to the games.  The Hunger Games that is!  I'm sure you've noticed my obsession lately.  I'm ok with that.  I love to read.  Especially it puts me in another world, with characters to love and hate, and with a story that keeps me glued to my Kindle.

This is what the Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay did for me.  From one Friday night to another, I was held captive in Panem.  It was awesome.

So, I'm off to the games.  Showtime is 10:30 am for me and my group.  I'm kicking off my birthday weekend.  And since it's my birthday weekend... I may be away from the bloggy.  While I'm away enjoy a little Hunger Games swag from some awesome shops.

May the odds be ever in your favor.


 Hunger Games Inspired Necklace. Mockingjay
Bip and Bop
 
 
Katniss- The Hunger Games Inspired Necklace - FREE SHIPPING
The Honey Pot
 
Hunger Games "May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor" - 8x10 Print
After Nine to Five
 
Happy Hunger Games!
 

10 comments:

  1. It's my birthday weekend too! I wish I could be in the States this weekend because they're not showing the Hunger Games here in Japan. I may have had a mini-meltdown more than once this week. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to read these books! I hope the movie is as good as I've heard the books are. I plan to start reading them this weekend!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! I haven't read the books either. I'm so far behind on all my reading, but I've heard such great things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait to go!! But, I am, til next week...I can't handle crazy crowds ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never even heard of the book until the movie came out! I am so behind the times... I'll have to go check it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are doing a Hunger Games Birthday party for my step-daughter tomorrow and going to see the movie! I'm so excited. And I love that she became as obsessed with the books as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are going tomorrow can't wait! happy birthday! i am soooo super addicted too! love these books! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How was it?!? I'm jealous!!! Happy birthday weekend Megan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loved the hunger games, read all 3 books too. Will prob see the movie in a couple weeks w/my mama! Hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend!! :) happy birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see this movie. I really want to read the books too. Right now I'm reading Into the Wild.

    ReplyDelete