WIW: Something outta nothing!

I love when I can go and shop my closet and find something out of what looks like nothing. 

Today's WIW is basically what I've been wearing, but not together. 

Now, this is slowing becoming my new favorite and go to outfit.  I just have to remember who I was with when I last wore it... I have a feeling you're going to see it often until the summer hits. 

Oh and it helps that this outfit got a big dose of flair when I added my new TOMS.  I'm kinda loving them... Ok I'm really loving them!  And since the weather has been mild as of late, I'm rocking them every day... Like a boss!  I love that saying by the way, because it makes me giggle every time I say it/hear it/see it.


So here is the skinny on this new favorite outfit of mine...
Old stuff: 
Plaid Shirt and Jeans: American Eagle;
Velour Hoodie: NY & Co.
New Stuff: 
TOMS: SBI, Fresno CA; Necklace: Silpada

Tell me those pink soles don't make you swoon...

You can't can you?


Happy Blogging,
Megan


Linking up today with: