You look like one of THOSE bloggers...

This is exactly what my BF said the other day.  It's like the first thing she said to me when I answered the phone...
Ok, well not exactly...


It went like this:
Me:  Hello?
BF:  Hey big blogger, congrats on your guest post!
Me:  Well Thank you!
BF:  But you know that your pictures on that post make you
look like one of those bloggers
that has her shi*t together right?
Me:  Crap!

She is totally right.  Our family pictures make me and my family look like one of those bloggy families.  Like I'm one of those bloggers.  The ones who know how to correctly frost a cup cake with one of those piping bag thingies.  The ones whose kids have a bed time, bed time routine, and sleep in their own beds.  One of those bloggers that has a clean house.  An organized house.  One of those bloggers who looks like she stepped off a Pinterest board every day.

And for my next trick I'm going to get this baby to nap without a bottle!

I don't care that this child is about to rip out my earring
which will destroy my earlobe...
I'm too busy being obnoxiously cute and sassy.
Can we photo shop the bottle out?
I need this to scream perfection...
NOT!
I am not one of those bloggers.  I promise.  Friday night my kids ate cuties, trail mix, and french toast sticks for dinner.  There are currently at least 5 loads of laundry calling my name.  On Friday I didn't shower.  I wore jeans with Oreo cream on the back of the leg... Which I didn't notice until I was using the bathroom.  Oh, and yes, I use the bathroom.


So to further convince you that I am just a regular mom, here are some choice pictures of AbsoluteMommy in my AbsoluteLife...


This is me blogging.  In my nerdy glasses.
Notice the messy desk.
That's my hubby's biggest pet peeve...
This my friends is my kitchen junk drawer.
Yes that's a diaper, a rubber ducky, hair bands,
and lots of junk.  You're so jealous right now, right?

This is my pantry. 
That was organized until the
Christmas Bake-off Challenge of 2011.
We are always going to re-organize then...
The Kardashians are on, or something!


This is AbsoluteMommy in real life.
Dirty hair = bigger than life bump/poof pony tail.
Note to self: check the back of pony you look almost alien like!
Plaid shirt + jeans
Leopard flats to "dress" it up.
Messy desk.
Me trying to take self pics with my little helper.
NO MAKE-UP!!
This is my AbsoluteLife, friends.  I don't want to steer you any other way.  I'm always  gonna be real and honest on my blog.  I want you to do the same while visiting AbsoluteMommy.  This mothering stuff is no joke!  This is how I roll, and I'm gonna own it!  And maybe I'll clean the pantry today... But the Kardashian's are on...

Happy Blogging,
Megan

Linking up with one of my favorites!
Go and give her some love and LINK UP!