Little moments...

The other night, I was going to blog.  I had this link up in mind, and I just wanted to get it out.  I wasn't so sure of it, so I wanted to focus, and give it time, and let it flow...

Then this happened.

This face changed everything.  So I decided to put blogging on the back burner... For two full episodes of Yo Gabba Gabba, and take a moment for this face.  This face is what it's all about.

It's these moments that I love.  The little smiles.  The laughter.  It makes this job so freaking worth it I cry happy tears.

That's why I love InstaFridays.  InstaFriday's have made me share these little moments.  Moments that would just be sitting in my phone.  Maybe shared on Facebook, or in an email... These moments that make up this blessed little corner of my life.

This week Jeanette opened InstaFriday with this:

"The best camera is the one you have with you"

I couldn't agree more.

Happy Blogging,
Megan

PS:  That post I was so hyped about... It didn't go over so well I think.  I over thought it, and that happens to me from time to time.  Well, back to the writing (drawing) board...

Can you guess where I'm linking up?