Dear John...

Dear John,
Today is your birthday.  Happy Birthday.  I will do my best not to embarrass you on this day, but I love you and it's what I do... I blog...

Dear John,
Remember this?

Dear John,
Look at us on your 25th!  Who are those babies?

Dear John,
This is still my all time favorite picture of you... That wig isn't even part of your costume!

Dear John,
Remember when we saw this for the first time?  Remember we were so excited and so clueless on what was about to happen?  Remember when it was just us and the "peanut"?

Dear John,
This was a great day...
 Dear John,
I love this picture... You look happily shocked...


Dear John,
This is you and Mac.  I love your face because I know she is crying... And you are being soothing... I looked for this pic for a while, because there are only a few shots from the day she was born... Because that day was a train wreck!

Dear John,
I do not tell you enough that:
I love you, a ton, like more than Starbucks.
I appreciate everything you do for me and the girls.
I can't imagine my life without you.
I love your humor and jokes, they keep me sane, and unbelieveably happy.
I am not perfect, and I'm sorry that sometimes I expect you to be.

That you have given me my happily ever after.  And it's not perfect.  We are not perfect.  I would never expect it to be.  But this life, this mess, this laugh out loud journey with you...
Is my happily every after...

Dear John,
Happy birthday.  We love you.
Always,
Your girls.
Happy Blogging,
Megan